How to Order
Shopping at the DellEventShop is easy. You can place corporate orders online in a secure environment. We use the most advanced encryption technology available. Just follow the directions and you'll be able to select and purchase from among many products. Next to each of the items in our collection, you'll see the submit button to add to your cart.
To make a selection, enter the quantity you'd like to order in the quantity text box and then click the Add to Cart button and the item will be added to your shopping cart. When you've finished shopping, you can review totals, remove or add items to your selection, and submit your order.
You will see the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of your screen while you shop. You may click on this button at any time to view, modify or delete items from your shopping cart.
The products on this website have been tested to meet US regulatory requirements.
Sizes applicable to all jackets, shirts. All caps are adjustable - one size fits most.
When placing your order online, you will see one of the following inventory status comments for each product with its availability. Please see below for descriptions for each.
- In Stock: The item you are requesting is currently in stock and available to ship.
- Back Ordered: The item you are requesting is on re-order, and will be available shortly. Any items you order which exceed the available quantity will remain on order in back-ordered status. These items will be shipped to you in one shipment when the last item becomes available. You will be charged for the items at that time. If you have any questions regarding back-ordered items, please call 1-888-869-2074 (Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm CST) to speak with a customer service representative.
Ordering & Payment Options
We're pleased to offer you online ordering using the following methods of payments:
- American Express
- Gift Certificates
For payment and billing inquiries, please contact Merchandise Partners at 877.477.8267.
Once you've finished shopping and verified that the correct items are in your cart, click the "Checkout" button to proceed to checkout.
Standard International Delivery require the consignee/customer to pay duty & taxes and brokerage fee's mandated by the Government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. MP/BDA is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. We do not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
- Canadian/ International orders must be prepaid in US Dollars.
- Payment Types: Credit card or wire transfer.
- You will be contacted with a custom shipping & handling quote, for your required approval, before your International order ships.
- Call 425.381.2218 for details.
Your Employee Merchandise Center gift certificates can be redeemed online or over the phone. Any Employee Merchandise Center gift certificates purchased will have a serial number, such as 1111-2222-3333-4444. One gift certificate may be used as payment for more than one order if the initial order does not exceed the value of the gift certificate. The remaining balance on the gift certificate can be used for future orders by re-entering your existing number. When you purchase a gift certificate online you will receive an electronic certificate via email.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Gift Certificate number is immediately redeemable. Please keep this information secure.
- The value of the Gift Certificate is redeemable for all costs, including merchandise, applicable sales tax and shipping fees.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Lost or stolen Gift Certificates will not be replaced.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year. This does not apply in California or other states where prohibited by law.
- If your order total exceeds the Gift Certificate amount, please include payment for the balance. To purchase gift certificates online, click here.
Shipping & Handling
Corporate orders paid by budget will ship on Dell's Corporate freight account so your online order will not reflect a shipping and handling charge. One day, two day and ground shipping options are available.
Same Day Shipping Options
Upon checkout, you will have the option to ship via next day, 2-day, or 3-day air. If you would like same day processing, your order must be placed by 1:00 PM PST. $20 rush handling fee will apply.
If you have questions about expedited shipping and processing, please call customer service at 1-888-869-2074.
We are required by law to collect applicable state tax on all purchases shipped to AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm CST
Toll free phone number: 1-888-869-2074
International phone number: 425.381.2218
Dell Event Shop
15525 Woodinville-Redmond Road
Woodinville, WA 98072
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit the DellEventShop again in the near future.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise within 60 days of receipt for exchange or refund. Refer to the Returns & Exchanges form (included with your shipment) or call 1-888-869-2074 for details.
For all made to order items, returns will only be accepted for product defects. Items must be returned within 15 days of receiving your order.